Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Teaching Health?!?

So back in September, I forgot to tell you that I started teaching Health class in the kid's
school.  Small, little, private, Christian school where most teachers are volunteer.  I teach
7th and 12th health.  Blessed to have both of my daughter's in my classes this year -haha, I know you are snickering--
It has been quite the experience so far.  The 7th graders are quite spunky, and LOUD!  The 12th graders KNOW everything and really seem to have it all together.
Both classes really surprised me...they are both so different.  Fun in different ways but what surprised me the most was that my daughters are really respectful of what I have to say and what I have to teach!   No eye rolling or "MOM!" 
Of course I treat them like any other student...that was the rule when I discussed this with them before I agreed to take this on!  So I just finished the marking period...let's see how they like their grades!   ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment